Hi! I’m Liz Milton and Welcome to LoveandCherishHim.com 🙂
Rather than waste your time, let me tell this site is NOT for you if you are one of those angry feminist women who
- puts men “down” at every opportunity
- is loud and aggressive and doesn’t “need a man”
- believes she is well dressed for a date with a skimpy top that reveals more than it hides and a belt for a skirt which barely covers her behind … you can see “up it, down it and through it” as one of my friends says 🙂
Think “town centre disco diva” on a Friday or Saturday evening … if that’s you …
You will HATE the tips I give, tell me the world has “moved on” and deride me for being old-fashioned.
You will probably want to leave right now, unless you are prepared to accept you need help to attract, captivate and keep a good men …
If you are a smart, discerning woman, of any age …
- who is proud, confident and self-respecting
- who has dignity and integrity and
- wants to take control of her love life once and for all … this info is for you 🙂
I’ll be sharing lady-like dating tips on
- how to attract, captivate and keep a good man
- give you no-nonsense facts on men few women know and
- we’ll get rid of a few “man myths” in the process.
And here’s the KEY … you will learn
How to act act like a lady but think like a man … with the knowledge of how a man’s mind works.
Zig Ziglar once said …
“When you start the dating process, you are actually prospecting for the person you want to marry.”
Now, whether you agree with that or not …
Dating is all about taking risks. And, it’s all a bit of a gamble …
Unfortunately, there is no perfect plan to follow … you might find your ideal man or you might get hurt.
Let’s start with a few simple truths that are as true today as they have ever been:
- A man still wants his woman to be a lady … always classy, never trashy.
- A man wants his woman to have high standards and stick to them.
- Men respect women who have high standards and despise those who don’t.
- There can be no worthwhile long-lasting relationship without mutual respect.
- A man wants to be “in charge” …
There’s much more in my e-book at the bottom of the page – it’s free 🙂
Let me be very up-front and say I wasn’t always the “go to gal” when it comes to relationships…
But I know the best relationship experts and can point you in their direction …
How have I discovered who they are?
Over the years, scores of friends and contacts have asked for my help with their relationship problems, as they could see I was very happily married.
In the process of helping them, I have discovered which experts provide practical down-to-earth advice which works …
These are the experts I will be directing you to …
Disclosure: In the interests of complete transparency, please note that many of the links provided are affiliate links. I will earn a small commission if you decide to buy. This is at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I recommend these products because they are, in my opinion, the best available.
A bit about me…
I have been happily married for over 45 years – my husband says it seems much longer! We have two daughters and two grand-daughters we idolise 🙂
We have lived and worked in Kenya, Australia and Dubai as well as in the UK. Many moons ago, I trained in London as a Food teacher.
I’ve spent much of my working life teaching teenagers Domestic Science, which became Home Economics and then Food Technology …
I have also run my own business (in Australia) and worked for an employment agency in London soon after leaving College.
I think a sense of humour is very important, so have included a humorous quote on each post which has made me smile … hopefully, it will make you smile as well 🙂
So … let’s get started on sorting out your love life 🙂 …
What To Do Next: Download This Free E-book
If you are ready to discover much more about how to be attractive to men, download my free e-book.
Getting a man in your life is one thing … but how do you get him to love you?
Inside this Free e-book, you’ll discover:
- The 7 things you need to do to make him fall in love
- Why love scares him and how you can make him more comfortable being in a relationship
- Exactly how to transition from girlfriend to fiancee, without scaring him away
- How to speak his language so he REALLY listens and understands you
- How to win over his family and friends – the key to his adoration
Click on this link and you’ll be taken through to the download page …
Did I say it was free? 🙂
Enter your first name and primary email address for instant access … and
I’ll also be happy to share even more resources to help with your love life 🙂
Please use the “Contact Us” page if you would like to get in touch.